Race Face Team Ring, 104mm, 32T, Black
CHEAP,Discount,Buy,Sale,Bestsellers,Good,For,REVIEW, Race Face Team Ring, 104mm, 32T, BlackRaceFaceRR104X32TEAM,Wholesale,Promotions,Shopping,Shipping,Race Face Team Ring, 104mm, 32T, BlackRaceFaceRR104X32TEAM,BestSelling,Off,Savings,Gifts,Cool,Hot,Top,Sellers,Overview,Specifications,Feature,on sale,Race Face Team Ring, 104mm, 32T, BlackRaceFaceRR104X32TEAM Race Face Team Ring, 104mm, 32T, BlackRaceFaceRR104X32TEAM
Race Face Team Ring, 104mm, 32T, Black Overview
Our Team XC rings have been designed for optimal performance. Featuring our patented S.H.I.F.T. technology, we have optimized shifting performance by maximizing the chain to ring surface contact areas. The Team rings have been machine sculpted for maximum weight savings.
Race Face Team Ring, 104mm, 32T, Black Feature
- CNC machined in our British Columbia, Canada manufacturing facility.
- Outer, middle & aluminum inner rings manufactured from 7075-T6, one of the strongest alloys available today.
- Outer rings are made from 4mm thick material & middle rings from 5mm thick material for unsurpassed durability.
- Rings feature our patented S.H.I.F.T. technology, featuring hardwearing steel S.H.I.F.T. chips for dual action up-shifts.